Your Company and Oasis Outsourcing: A Winning Team
Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation's largest Professional Employer Organizations, providing clients with human resources services, benefits administration, payroll processing, risk management and more. Serving more than 145,000 employees and 4700 clients throughout the United States, Oasis offers comprehensive employment-related services that help small-and medium-sized businesses compete with Fortune 500 companies.
Formed in 1996 as a subsidiary of The Wackenhut Corporation, Oasis is a global leader in the PEO industry with annual revenues exceeding $5.2 billion. Oasis has consistently exceeded industry standards by providing clients with a high level of personalized service and by aggregating the buying power of its member companies to provide cost savings and synergies.
The Oasis ADVANTAGE: VALUE
We offer integrated, cost-effective solutions for your business, which allow you to:
- Focus on Your Core Business – Remove non-revenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: running your business efficiently and profitably.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource your Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll Administration tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class benefit programs that enable you to attract and retain great employees.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Protect your business and help ensure legal compliance with improved risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services.
- Human Resources Services – You are an expert in your line of work, but are you up to date on ever-changing employment laws, rules and regulations? Oasis is, and we can help ensure that your company complies with those laws.
- Employee Benefits – Losing the best employees to larger companies with a benefits package is a challenge many small businesses face. Providing those same benefits can be costly for a small business, but the co-employment relationship with Oasis gives you access to increased buying power that enables you to provide benefits that rival those of Fortune 500 companies.
- Payroll Services – Oasis has an experienced and efficient Payroll Team that can help relieve you of the burden of processing payroll and many of the tasks associated with it. We also have a general ledger interface that can download reports into Excel and most accounting software.
- Risk Management – There’s a certain amount of risk in any business. To help keep you compliant with the regulations in your industry, Oasis will evaluate any special needs your business might have and recommend an action plan to minimize those risks. In addition, our pay-as-you-go method of billing for workers’ compensation improves your cash flow and helps avoid year-end surprises.