Do what you do best, Outsource the rest
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters, including employee relations, health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. They contract with INFINITI HR to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This turn-key system allows our clients to concentrate on the operational and revenue-producing side of its operations. INFINITI HR provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients.
INFINITI HR provides Human Resources Outsourcing services to the small to mid-sized business market, including Payroll, Human Resource Compliance, Employee Benefits Services and Risk Management Services in either a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) environment or through an Administrative Service Organization (ASO).
For your business, INFINITI HR:
- Provides a scalable, turn-key complete HR Solution.
- Provides experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll and risk management.
Assumes certain employment related liabilities.
- Delivers professional assistance with compliance (payroll, OSHA, EEOC).
- Provides secure Internet access to payroll, benefits and personnel data.
- Provides access to professional HR guidance and materials.
- Manages claims.
- Supplies clear, easy-to-read and professionally written employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Improves cost control.
- Delivers access to better benefits.
- Reduces turnover.
- Provides quality benefits and recruiting assistance to attract and retain the best employees.
- Provides you more time to focus on your bottom line.
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your business faster.
For your Employees, INFINITI HR:
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits often previously unavailable – 401(k), Section 125 plan, comprehensive insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Plan.
- Delivers on-time and accurate payroll.
- Provides professional assistance with employment-related issues.
- Supplies easy-to-read employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Enables more employees to receive statutory protection.
- Improves communication among and between employees.
- Offers up-to-date information on labor regulations, workers’ rights and worksite safety.
- Processes claims efficiently and responsively.
- Provides improved access to payroll information, benefits, personnel data, vacation and sick time accrual, and specialized reports.
- Process Payroll Checks
- Process all 941, 940 Tax Deposits
- Process all State Unemployment
- Process Withholding Tax Payments
- Produce W-2’s and 1099’s
- Comprehensive Payroll Records & Reporting
- Wage Garnishments and Tax Levies
- Direct Deposit (Multiple Accounts)
- Assist With Employee Questions
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Group Health (PPO, HMO, POS, HSA/HRA )
- Group Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Options
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- National Credit Union Membership
- Pre-Paid Legal Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Working Advantage Employee Discount and Reward Programs
- Employee Paperwork Solutions
- Personnel File Audits & Records Administration
- Compliance with FMLA, COBRA, EEO, INS, & IRS
- Termination Procedures
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Employee Training
- Employee Handbooks
- Hiring & Firing Assistance
- Full Service Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Claims Administration & Audit Management
- Fraudulent Claims Investigation Team
- Proactive Loss Control Solutions
- Light Duty Return to Work Programs
- Unemployment Claims Management
- Stabilizing State Unemployment Rates
- Employment Practices Coverage Options
- Proactive Human Resources Policies