Solutions for Employers
KTimeHR provides human resource services, payroll administration, time and labor management, employment law compliance guidance, employee benefits, and workers’ compensation insurance across a wide range of industries.
Gain Valuable Time
With KTimeHR, employers reduce paperwork, gain access to large group benefit plans, improve cost efficiencies, enhance productivity, and recover valuable time.
Increase Employee Engagement
By offering KTimeHR’s robust employee benefit plans, online resources, tools, tutorials, and discount programs, employee engagement will increase and attracting and retaining top talent will be easy.
Let KTimeHR make your employee administration a breeze with easy to use technology and exceptional customer service.
KTimeHR Key Advantages:
- Compliant, web-based, time and labor management
- Manager and employee web portals
- California employment law expertise and guidance
- Mobile time and labor management application
- Dedicated key contacts
- Enhanced benefit programs with rich voluntary options
- Current month benefit billing with no mark up on premiums
- Knowledgeable team with exceptional credentials
- Competitive 401(k) plan through Transamerica with no lost forfeitures
- Transparent, itemized invoicing (no hidden fees)
- Customizable service platform – optional employee benefits and/or workers’ compensation insurance carve out
- Will accept companies with as few as three employees
Certifications / Professional Affiliations / Credentials
National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)
Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC)
Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) Approved Provider
American Payroll Association (APA)
Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
KTimeHR, a California based Professional Employer Organization (PEO), puts clients first and upholds the highest standards of service and integrity.