Tandem HR: A Local High-Touch HR Option
A Professional Employer Organization located in Westchester, Illinois, Tandem HR specializes in customized, high-touch and high-value HR solutions. Our clients want to focus on growing their business and chose to partner with Tandem HR for a full service solution for their human resource needs.
The Tandem Advantage
Tandem HR's approach makes it unique in the PEO industry. We pride ourselves on our:
- High-touch business model – A full team of dedicated HR service professionals are available directly for all client contacts. This includes our Human Resource Generalist, Benefits Specialists, Risk Managers and Payroll Specialists. Because we focus on business located in or near the Chicago, Illinois area, we can serve your employees face-to-face as needed.
- Customized HR solutions – Tandem HR recognizes that HR and benefits needs are not the same for every company. You are unique and will receive personal attention and creativity to deliver the best solution.
- Unbundled billing - Tandem HR will unbundle your bill each month so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Expertise – Tandem HR’s management team is comprised of a team of experts with experience in human resources, employee benefits and employment law. Our expertise translates to time and money savings for our clients.
- Availability - Every team member has a ‘back up’ in place! Your questions will not go unanswered. Your Solution Center is designed to address your employees’ human resources needs in a quick and efficient manner.
Tandem HR Services
Tandem assists clients with every human resource need throughout the employee lifecycle. From recruiting, training and employee orientations to benefits administration, payroll processing, risk management and safety, Tandem HR will be your expert guide. In addition to PEO services, Tandem HR offers clients ASO, or ala carte, options.
Tandem HR Clients
Tandem HR serves companies from 10-2000 employees that are headquartered in or around Chicago, Illinois. Our clients realize the value of their employees and strive to create an optimal workplace to foster productivity and growth. We always provide a list of client references and can customize your reference list based on your company size, needs and challenges.
Tandem HR is certified by Employer Services Assurance Corporation (or ESAC). ESAC is to the PEO world what FDIC is to the banking industry. ESAC administers an accreditation program for the PEO industry to verify compliance with government regulations and important industry standards. Accredited PEOs, like Tandem, are backed by bonds providing financial assurance for clients, worksite employees, insurers and regulatory authorities.
ESAC-accredited PEOs submit audited financial statements and quarterly independent CPA verification of tax payment, benefit contributions and insurance premiums. Business owners deserve the peace of mind delivered with this type of financial backing.
Financial assurance to clients, worksite employees, insurers and regulatory authorities is provided through $1 million individual surety bonds covering each accredited PEO plus a $10 million excess surety bond.
Ensure your PEO is ESAC bonded.