Face it, running a business takes your full time and attention. Contending with personnel issues doesn't add to your productivity or your bottom line. Wouldn't it be nice to wrap up all these 'people issue' hassles and hand
them off to someone else?
Now you can with OneSource Business Solutions, a Georgia PEO. The concept is simple. When you become a client of OneSource we will assume the admiistrative employer responsibilities. We become your Human Resources Department, handling payroll benefits and worker's compensation.
Then you focus your time, attention and resources on running your business.
Simply transmit the payroll hours to us each pay period and that's it ... we'll do the rest, including:
• Payroll Data Processing; Direct Deposit
• Paychecks Cut, Signed and Sealed
• Payroll Tax Deposits and Payments
• Quarterly and Annual Payroll Tax Reports
• Year End W-2's for each Employee
• Child Support, Garnishment and Tax Levy Administration
• Employment and Income Verifications
• Detailed Payroll and Cost Reports
• Departmental Payroll and Cost Summaries
Employee Benefits Administration
A comprehensive employee benefits package is crucial for attracting and retaining a top quality workforce. You'll now be able to offer a complete benefits package like the large companies, but without the administrative hassles that go with it. Our complete benefits package includes:
• Health Insurance with Prescription Drug Card -- Each employee may choose from multiple plans to fit their individual needs and situations.
• Dental Insurance -- Each employee may choose between a traditional indemnity dental plan and a prepaid DMO option.
• Short and Long Term Disability for income protection.
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan with Dependant Care and Medical Cost Reimbursement options for tax savings.
• Vision Plan -- All employee coverage is paid by OneSource. Employees may add their dependants for a nominal cost.
• Group and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Voluntary Supplemental Benefits; 401(K) Plan
Workers' Compensation and Risk Management
When you're covered by the OneSource Workers' Compensation Program, you'll never pay a deposit or pre-payment. You won't even have to go through a year end audit ... we take care of it for you.
In addition, we'll make sure all claims are handled properly and provide the necessary follow-up to get any injured workers back on the job quickly.
• Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Coverage with limits increased to $1 Million Dollars.
• Post Accident Drug Testing Program
• Return to Work Program -- Getting the employee back to work as soon as possible benefits you AND the employee.
• Claims Processing -- We work closely with our claims adjustors to ensure that claims are handled quickly and properly.
• Safety Training; OSHA Compliance Consulting
Human Resources Administration
Large companies have complete HR Departments to handle personnel issues, allowing other departments to concentrate on their core business.
Let OneSource become your HR Department so you can better utilize your resources to build your business and increase profits. Let us help by:
• Providing Employee Handbooks
• Providing Necessary Employment Forms
• Providing Employee Consulting -- If we don't already know the answer, we'll find it!
• Attending Unemployment Hearings
• Maintaining Employee Files
• Providing Goverment Compliance Assistance - Acronyms such as FMLA, ADA, FLSA ... ABC, DEF, HIF... you
get the picture. We can help you stay on top of the alphabet soup of government requirements.
Local HR Resource (that can make trips to your location)
HR Guidance by Phone
Online HR Resources
Call in Payroll option
Online Payroll option
Fax Payroll option
Training - Compliance (diversity, harassment etc)
Training - Employee & Management Development
Employees can make online changes (direct deposit, birth of child etc)
Integrated Timeclock or Attendance System with Payroll
Allow you to offer your own benefits (different from a traditional PEO)