Human Resources Inc
Human Resources Inc Details:
Human Resources inc.(HRi) is a Professional Employer Organization (a Maryland PEO)
that specializes in providing personalized HR Outsourcing services and solutions to small and mid-size organizations. Founded in 1990, today HRi serves more than 150 employers for a total of 2,100 employees, across 20 states.
With 20 years of experience, HRi assists businesses in successfully managing their human resources by enabling them to outsource the administration and management of non-work site issues. (HR Support & Management, HR Compliance, Payroll and Tax Administration, and Benefits Management)
HRi is dedicated to providing organizations with professional human resources expertise that can strengthen operations and provide cost savings, allowing businesses the freedom to focus on the strategic issues critical to their success.
Summary of Services
Human Resources, inc. provides Human Resources and related consulting services to assist organizations in the management of its workforce:
• Employee Relations Guidance – Provide support and guidance in the areas of Sexual Harassment, Customer and Employee
Relations and Safety Regulations - to name a few.
• Training & Development – Develop and provide training programs. Areas of training include Staff & Supervisor Training,
Compliance Guidance, Team Building & Customer Service.
• Performance Management – Provide support in New Hire Processing, Employee Handbooks, Policy and Procedure Manuals,
Employee Surveys, Employee Turnover Reporting, Exit Interviews and Terminations.
• Recruiting – Provide support in the creation of Job Descriptions, Recruitment Advertising Strategy, Interview Plan Preparation,
Reference Checks and Employment Offers.
• Compensation Plan Development – Assist with the creation of Salary Ranges and Performance Evaulations and Reviews.
• HR Compliance – Advise in the compliance of Employment Laws such as FMLA, FLSA, etc.
• Unemployment Assistance– Attend hearings and manage unemployment claims.
Human Resources, inc. also provides the following services to help organizations with the complex and time demanding tasks associated with Payroll & Benefits Administration:
• Company Sponsored Benefit Plans- Administration of Group Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term
Disability Insurance & 401k Plans.
• Worker’s Compensation- Administration and oversight of claims and filing.
• COBRA Administration
• Payroll WEB Submission
• WEB Access for Managers & Employees
• Federal & State Tax Filings
• Preparation of Complicated Tax Payments
• WEB Based Custom Reports
Local HR Resource (that can make trips to your location)
HR Guidance by Phone
Online HR Resources
Call in Payroll option
Online Payroll option
Fax Payroll option
Training - Compliance (diversity, harassment etc)
Training - Employee & Management Development
Online Benefits Enrollment
Employees can make online changes (direct deposit, birth of child etc)
Performance Management Offering
Integrated Timeclock or Attendance System with Payroll
Strategic HR Consulting (employee development, ethics, compensation ..others)
Allow you to offer your own benefits (different from a traditional PEO)
Years in Business